"Helping Others Help Themselves" is Country Maid's mission and way of life. Through the choice of business model, partners and humanitarian activities, Country Maid puts words into action every single day.
What makes Country Maid a unique employer, partner, food manufacturer and business service provider?
- Faith Based - creating a work environment that supports and encourages an active faith
- 100% Employee-Owned - employees are empowered to make choices for long-term sustainability
- Citizenship Minded - team members help and serve others on a local and national level through community and humanitarian activities
- Industry Leader - achievements of Level 2 SQF certification and strict adherence to HACCP and GMP programs within a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Growth Oriented - focusing on responsible growth targets since 1991
Country Maid at a glance:
- Mission: “Helping Others Help Themselves”
- Founded in 1991 by Ken and Marlene Banwart in West Bend, Iowa
- Helped non-profit groups raise over $267 million across the US since 1991
- Partnership approach to stakeholders (employees, dealers, vendors, lenders)
- Approximately 60 full-time employees
- Over 90 independent dealers across the United States
- Distribution of frozen foods in over 45 states
Contact us today if you are interested in becoming an employee, dealer, partner, vendor or supplier for Country Maid.